Organizations acknowledge the need for Agility. So we have introduced Scrum, frameworks like SAFe and as management we have become more servant in leadership style. Results are being achieved, but how do we reach our full potential? It is time for new insights. Agile Miami 2018 leads the way.
Our typical conference participants are today's leaders, managers, directors and board members, but also for those interacting with the leaders (e.g. Architects, Product Owners, Product Management, Portfolio Management and Agile Coaches).
Open Space Session
OPEN SPACE CIRCLE
Agile Day CONFERENCE
Fun Learning Environment
TOP Reasons to attend
- Alternative to any formal training. We write tomorrow's training curriculums.
- The best speakers in the field of Agile Leadership and Organizational Design.
- Great way of networking in open space, breakfast, lunch or social hour.
- Learn from respectable companies such as Bose, Menlo, Sonatype and many more. How do they do it?
- We are well connected with other agile communities in Florida.
- Fun. Hands-on. Interactive.
- The venue. The Light Box is ever-so inspiring.
- Bring your topics to the open space conference and crowdsource ideas and solutions with other participants.
- Snowbirds are welcome. Come to our event and stay a few extra days!
Instead of having a formal sit-down lunch, we will have food trucks pull up to the venue that will be prepared for the rush hour.
During Lunch and Social Hour we will be selling autographed books from our speakers at the book table.
This conference is sponsor free. A day focused on learning and exchange of ideas. No hidden agenda.